Looking for a fun way to help your child brush up on those flash cards? Check out all the fun ways to learn math facts!
I don’t know about you, but practicing those flash cards isn’t my idea of an exciting time. Thankfully, there are so many ways to make flash cards into a game! Check out this fun variety of games you can play to practice the basic math facts.
1. Grab a paper plate and clothespins to play this low-prep math facts match-up from Playdough to Plato.
2. Make addition pancakes with I Can Teach My Child.
3. Here are two more low prep addition games from Frugal Fun 4 Boys.
4. Learn how to make math fact dominoes with craft sticks at Playdough to Plato.
5. Learn math facts with dice… plus 11 more fun ways to learn math facts! This post from Teach Mama is a definite must-read.
6. This is one of my favorites. Use those flash cards for a math facts passport game from Coffee Cups and Crayons.
7. Stuck inside with cabin fever? Try math fact islands from Creative Family Fun.
8. If you’ve got flash cards (addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division), you can play a fun game of 15-in-a-row.
9. Get some extra use out of those Uno cards with Uno Flip from Childhood 101.
10. Need some work on those doubles facts? Print this doubles facts addition game.
11. Get those easy cards out of the stack and focus on the toughest addition facts with this printable game.
12. Find out how to practice math facts with a Snakes and Ladders gameboard at Swamp Frog First Graders.
13. You still need more? Find 8 fun ways to practice math facts at Fantastic Fun and Learning.
Okay, no excuses now. 🙂 Pull out those flash cards and have some fun!
More great resources!
© 2015 – 2016, Anna Geiger. All rights reserved.