Are you looking to improve your teaching? In my new ebook I’m sharing ten teaching strategies for classroom teachers and homeschoolers!
Where are you in your teaching journey?
Are you a new teacher, looking for some direction as you start that exciting first year?
Maybe you’re an experienced teacher looking for inspiration.
Are you ready to take that big first step and begin your first year of homeschooling?
Or are you veteran homeschooler ready to learn more?
Maybe, like me, you’re none of these. You’re a parent whose kids attend school, but you want to do the best job possible when you support and supplement at home.
This book is for you!
I’ve put my teacher training, classroom experience, and personal research together to create this amazing resource for teachers and parents. The best part? It’s free.
What’s in the book?
The book is a 40-page pdf file which shares the top ten secrets to great teaching. After each secret you’ll find a list of links to related online articles and Pinterest boards from some fabulous education websites and blogs.
The book addresses these questions:
1. What kinds of procedures will teachers and homeschoolers need to teach their students?
2. What’s the best way to write a good objective?
3. What are some specific ways to improve teaching in all subject areas?
4. How can we make our lessons multisensory?
5. What are some ways to make the most of read aloud time?
6. Where can we find lists of children’s books related to math, social studies, science, literacy, and the arts?
7. What are some simple ways to incorporate the arts into other subjects?
8. How can assessments improve teaching?
9. What should you remember when choosing a teaching philosophy or method?
10. What can teachers and homeschoolers do to be lifelong learners?
And many more!
How can you get a copy?
When you subscribe to my email updates, you’ll receive a link to the ebook. If you’re concerned that I’m going to jam up your inbox, no worries! I’ll send you a note just once or twice a week with updates from the blog. You’ll always be able to access past and present freebies at the bottom of your newsletter. Of course, I don’t share your email address with anyone.
You can cancel at any time. But I hope you stick around, because I can’t wait to share thoughtful articles, hands-on lessons, and countless free printables with you.
Sign up today!
(You can do that at the top of this page or in the sidebar.)
Be sure to check out my accompanying reading list – all my favorite education books in one place! Click on the image below.
© 2014 – 2016, Anna Geiger. All rights reserved.