Welcome to my Frequently Asked Questions page! If you don’t find the answer to your question below, please feel free to send me an e-mail via the Contact tab in my menu bar.
1. Would you review my book/app/online service, etc?
Check out my advertising page for my media kit and fine print. If it looks like we’d be a good fit, you can send an e-mail asking for my current rates.
2. What program do you use to make your printables?
I use MS Publisher or MS Power Point. Then I convert the file to a pdf and secure it with Adobe Acrobat Pro before uploading it to my blog.
3. Where do you get your clip art?
I get most of my clip art from individual sellers on Teachers Pay Teachers.
4. Can you show me how you make your printables so I can make some like yours?
Due to time constraints I am not able to give printable tutorials.
5. Where do you get your fonts?
Most of my printable fonts are from Teachers Pay Teachers. You can use them for free if you are just using them for your home or classroom. I purchase the commercial license. My very favorite font is KG Primary Penmanship.
6. Could you create your printable in a different language for me?
Despite a few years of high school Latin and Spanish, I only speak and write in English. 🙂 While many people have offered to help me translate materials, I simply don’t have time to make these modifications. Thank you for understanding.
7. I’d like your printable better if ______________. Could you change it for me?
Once in a very great while I have time to accommodate a request for changing a free printable. However, as our family grows (we currently have six young children), this is becoming more and more difficult. If you asked me to adjust a printable and were directed to this page, the answer is no. Thank you for understanding!
8. Could you give me your printable unsecured so I can change it the way I like it?
For copyright reasons, I do not share unsecured files.
9. Could you give me your template so I can make your printable into something that works better for me?
Again, for copyright reasons, the answer is no.
10. Your printable uses American English. I want it to sound the way my students speak in the U.K./Canada/Australia/South Africa, etc. Would you change it for me?
Really, I’d love to, but it will have to wait at least five years when my children are all in school! There simply aren’t enough hours in my day.
11. I can’t download your printable! What’s wrong with your blog?
Most likely, nothing is wrong with my blog and most people can download the printable without any trouble. I actually have a troubleshooting post that I link to underneath the download link in almost every free printable. Did you miss it? You can view it here. 99% of the time, it has the solution.
12. I ordered something from your shop and didn’t get it. Help!
Send me a personal email via my contact form or using the e-mail address you find on my shop’s home page. I answer these e-mails as quickly as possible, often within the hour. If you don’t hear from me within 24 hours, feel free to send another note.
13. I noticed an error or typo in one of your printables. Would you fix it?
I hire an editor for my paid products, so they rarely have errors. If you let me know about one, I’ll fix it right away. However, it often takes me a few months to find time to fix errors in my freebies. I do appreciate hearing about them though, and I file away your e-mail for a time when I can take care of it.
14. How do you find time to take care of your children AND write a blog?
I get asked this so often that I wrote a blog post about it. You can read it here.
Don’t see the answer your question? Feel free to send me an e-mail. I make it a goal to answer every e-mail, but I’m not always able to do so in a timely manner. If I haven’t replied within a week, please try again to get your question to the top of my inbox. 🙂
Thanks so much for visiting!