Let’s celebrate! Last November we celebrated 1 million pageviews at The Measured Mom, and just recently we surpassed 2 million. In addition, the site now has over 5,000 Facebook fans. This is thanks to all of you who come visit my site for education resources and other ideas for teaching kids at home or in the classroom.
You don’t know how much I appreciate you!
To thank you, I’m giving away free literacy resources for teachers and parents (a $75 value!) … zip to the end of the post to enter.
But before you do that, take a minute to browse through the literacy resources I give away right here every day!
(This post contains affiliate links.)
1. Dot Sticker Pages — As I share resources for each letter of the alphabet, I add a new dot sticker page. Click on the image below to find the ones I’ve created.
2. Word Family Houses — Print free word family houses for nearly every short vowel word family.
3. Letter Books — For each new letter of the alphabet I share printable mini-books of familiar rhymes and songs. Click on the image to find the books I’ve completed.
4. Emergent Readers — These monster emergent readers are just one set of sight word books I’ve created. Click on the image to find links to 16 more sets (as of this writing – I create one or two new sets each month!).
5. Beginning Sounds Mats – So far I’ve created three sets of picture mats to help kids practice beginning sounds. Find the first set and links to the other two by clicking on the image.
6. Beginning Handwriting Worksheets – This is just one of my sets of free handwriting worksheets for preschoolers. (To find the others, hover over “Teaching Resources” in my navigation bar. Scroll down to “Teaching Handwriting.”)
7. Short vowel word family mats — Print these mats and matching cards for beginning reading practice. The image will take you to my short o mats. Find links to the other short vowels at the end of the post.
8. Long vowel word family mats – So far I’ve just shared one set of long vowel word family mats. Stay tuned for more in the next couple of months!
9. Printable spelling games — This is just one of a number of free spelling games you can print to use with any word list. To find the rest of them, hover over the “Teaching Resources” tab in the menu bar and scroll down to “Teaching Spelling.”
10. Writing Lessons for Grades 1-2 — Last fall I teamed up with Becky of This Reading Mama to offer a series of free writing lessons for the primary grades. Check them out! (And a heads up– we plan to offer a series of simple writing lessons for preschool and kindergarten this spring!)
I’ve really just scratched the surface of my free printables! To see more, click on the “Free Printables” tab on my menu bar. But now — it’s time for a giveaway!
This giveaway is a $75 value! I’ll make the purchase on Amazon and have it sent directly to you. Here’s what’s included:
4. Avery round color labels (for my dot sticker pages!)
6. YOUR CHOICE of $20 worth of children’s books on Amazon (provided shipping is free on orders of $35+)
And guess what? If you already have one of these items, you may substitute another literacy-related item of your choice (of equal or lesser value), provided that I can send it with free shipping.
** As much as I appreciate all of my readers, I regret to say that I can only offer this giveaway to US residents.
© 2014, Anna G. All rights reserved.