Today I’m sharing over forty free printable Christmas games!
Are you in charge of a classroom Christmas party this year? Maybe you’re looking for something to entertain the kids during a family Christmas gathering. Either way, I’ve got you covered!
Today I’m sharing over forty free and fabulous Christmas printable games for kids.
Christmas Matching Games
- A Little Pinch of Perfect has this free Christmas memory game.
- Get another Christmas matching game from Kids Activities Blog
- Crazy Little Projects has another cute and simple matching game.
- Sisters Suitcase has a beautiful nativity matching game that your child can color herself.
- Gift of Curiosity has ten different playing cards for Christmas Bingo. Perfect for preschoolers!
- Crazy Little Projects has ten Christmas bingo boards that older kids will enjoy.
- Get 10 more bingo cards from Sweet Bella Roos
- I really love these classy Christmas bingo cards from The Crafting Chicks.
- You’ll find 6 Christmas bingo cards at That’s What Che Said.
- Need a larger set? Get 20 Bingo cards from Blessed Beyond a Doubt.
- Wise Owl Factory is also sharing a giant set: 25 Christmas bingo boards for kindergarten.
- Looking for a classroom bingo set for older kids? A Mom Knows has a set of ten board with Christmas words instead of pictures.
- Get Nativity Bingo from My Joy Filled Life.
- You’ll also find nativity bingo board games at Bible Story Printables.
- Get the pictured Christmas lights scavenger hunt from Not Consumed.
- Here’s another Christmas lights scavenger hunt – from Kids Activities Blog.
- Drive around town with this scavenger hunt from Tater Tots and Jello.
Family Game Night
- Childhood 101 has printable Christmas charades (pictured).
- Get more Christmas charades from A Mom with a Lesson Plan.
- Even more Christmas charades! (from Shabby Creek Cottage)
- One more set of Christmas charades – from the Joys of Boys
- Test your memory of Christmas carols with this game from Moms and Munchkins.
- Play this Christmas trivia game from Lil’ Luna.
- Get more Christmas trivia from The Mother Huddle.
Christmas Math Games
- Get a 24-page pack of Christmas math games from This Reading Mama.
- Preschoolers will love these Christmas grid math games from Gift of Curiosity
- Here’s a Christmas number matching game from Toddler Approved
- Practice a variety of math skills with this roll a Christmas tree game from 3 Dinosaurs.
- Practice multiples with this freebie you can get at TPT.
- Play this snowman dice game from Somewhat Simple.
- Seven Thirty Three has this free roll a reindeer game.
Games for One
- Get these mix ‘n match puzzles from Itsy Bitsy Fun.
- Get both easy and hard Christmas crossword puzzles from DLTK.
- Try this advanced Christmas word search from Happiness is Homemade.
- Here’s a Christmas word scramble from Moms and Munchkins.
- Find 6 Christmas word games at Classroom Jr.
More Christmas-themed Fun & Learning
- I love these Christmas file folder games from Itsy Bitsy Fun.
- Do some Christmas-themed spelling practice with This Reading Mama.
- Make your own die and play this color the Christmas ornaments game from Buggy & Buddy.
- Practice a variety of skills with Christmas-themed Snakes and Ladders from Itsy Bitsy Fun
- Play Christmas I Spy with The Pleasantest Thing.
- Try these Christmas Mad Libs from Creative Family Fun.
© 2015 – 2016, Anna Geiger. All rights reserved.