Letter W Week
Affiliate links are included for your convenience.
- an inch of water in a cup
- collections of small materials that begin with different letters (buttons, dry pasta, etc.)
- bowls on a tray
- ways to transfer water: turkey baster, eye dropper, pitcher, cups, pipettes, etc.
- paper plate
- washable tempera paint
- dried black beans or real watermelon seeds
- foam letters or refrigerator letters
- large pot, bowls, spoons
- thick, cooked noodles
- bin filled with soil
- easel or prop
- watercolor paints
- small objects that child may or may not be able to blow across a sheet of paper: marbles, pom poms, cotton balls, feathers, etc.
- clear contact paper, wilderflowers, string, medium length stick
- water table or very large bin with water toys
- construction paper
Additional Supplies for Bonus & Alternate Activities