Build confidence and teach concepts of print with this fun collection of nursery rhyme activities!
What you’ll get:
Two digital files containing a total of 280 pages of printable activities for ten different nursery rhymes.
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Jack and Jill
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Little Miss Muffet
- Humpty Dumpty
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
You’ll find each of these activities for each nursery rhyme!
1. A nursery rhyme poster in both color and black & white
2. An emergent reader in both color and black & white
3. A set of letter, word, and sentence sorting cards in both color and black and white
4. A glue and draw activity in which children build a sentence from the rhyme and illustrate it
5. A “Track the Word” page in both color and black & white
6. A “Be a Detective” page in which children use beginning sound clues to fill in the final word of each line
7. An activity sheet which children use to identify letters, words, and sentences
8. A building activity in which children make a tower to show the number of words in each line of the rhyme
9. Pocket chart sentences and images in both color and black & white
© 2016 – 2017, Anna Geiger. All rights reserved.