These full-color sight word books are just over 9 cents a book in this value pack. Each set of four themed books features a new sight word – for a total of 26 sight words!
What you’ll get
With your purchase you’ll receive four pdf files with 26 themed sets of four books each. That’s a total of 104 books… plus the bonus books for a total of 108 sight word readers.
A single page, printed front to back on light cardstock, is one book. It’s easy to cut across the center, fold, insert, and staple to make a durable book perfect for new readers.
You’ll love the variety and fun in this bundle!
Each set of book features a new sight word.
- 1- Animals (sight word “a”)
- 2- Places (sight word “the”)
- 3- Transportation (sight word “see”)
- 4- Community Helpers (sight word “I”)
- 5- Fairy Tales (sight word “look”)
- 6- Community Helpers (sight word “at”)
- 7-Back to School (sight word “my”)
- 8-Fall (sight word “can”)
- 9- Monsters (sight word “you”)
- 10-Patriotic (sight word “it”)
- 11- Thanksgiving (sight word “for”)
- 12- Christmas (sight word “big”)
- 13- Winter (sight word “and”)
- 14- All About Me (sight word “me”)
- 15- Presidents Day (sight word “is”)
- 16- Valentine’s Day (sight word “not”)
- 17- The Sun, Moon, and Planets (sight word “up”)
- 18- Easter (sight word “am”)
- 19- Spring (sight word “to”)
- 20- Transportation #2 (sight word “go”)
- 21- Weather (sight word “we”)
- 22- Dinosaurs (sight word “little”)
- 23- Winter #2 (sight word “in”)
- 24- Life Cycles (sight word “that”)
- 25- Ocean (sight word “down”)
- 26- Spring #2 (sight word “he”)
- BONUS SET – Four Seasons
Instead of downloading each set individually, pay once and get just four files. Each file has a table of contents so you don’t need to scroll down to find the page numbers of the set you’re looking for. for. You’ll also get a bonus set featuring the four seasons.
Need a storage solution? As an added bonus you’ll get these labeled dividers, which are only available in the bundle pack. You can easily store all the books in a plastic shoe box!
How to assemble
1. Print the readers front to back. Each two-sided page is a single book. Cut across the horizontal center of the book.
2. Fold the two half sheets and insert the middle pages.
3. Unfold and staple with a long arm stapler.
*If you’re looking for a simpler set of books that teaches the same words, and is also available in black and white, check out our Simple Sight Word Readers here.
© 2015 – 2017, Anna Geiger. All rights reserved.