- DO NOT edit anything before the table of contents. I will be adding hyperlinks to those pages after all other edits are finished and then passing the to you one more time to check those pages.
- Make sure an answer for each item on the border is inside each game. It may be easiest to print the games so you can cross off the answers.
- Make sure all formatting is consistent… if you notice a different font which seems out of place, a lack of copyright notice, etc. note those things.
- Make sure the table of contents and picture keys are correct and have the correct page numbers (I already see an error with the picture key in part one… it has a few extra pages in it, but I won’t fix that now.)
- Also read the directions carefully in each page for typos and to make sure that the directions make sense for the game.
- You DO NOT need to check the individual money counting games… Kate already did those for me when I put them for free on the blog. Just a once over is fine.
- Please keep your hours for editing separate from your FB hours since the pay is different.
- Nothing is too picky. I may not fix everything you note, but I appreciate hearing about the small details.
I would appreciate having all of these done in two weeks. If that won’t be possible due to your own schedule or vacation, please let me know.
3 files to edit: