Learn how to boost reading comprehension in today’s video blog post!
It’s time for another video blog post! This time we dive into comprehension. Watch the video to learn:
- How to use think alouds to improve students’ understanding of a text
- How to ask the right questions
- How to teach students to monitor their comprehension
- How to choose appropriate reading response activities
- Teaching with interactive read alouds
- How to check comprehension with running records
- What to do when kids can’t remember what they read
- Reading comprehension strategies for kids
- Teaching reading comprehension strategies with picture books
Have you seen our collection of chapter book lists and response sheets?
Reading comprehension passages for grades 1-3
© 2018 – 2020, Anna G. All rights reserved.