Welcome to another video blog post! In this video I share five things you need to know about phonological and phonemic awareness.
Links mentioned in the video
- Ultimate list of rhyming books
- Silly sentence word awareness activity
- Free syllable sorting cards
- Free little letter books
- Pete the Cat lunch box (affiliate link)
- Simple rhyming board game
- Rhyming clip cards
- 25 Phonemic awareness games
- Online course: Teaching Every Reader
- Guidebook: How to Teach Phonological & Phonemic Awareness
BUILD A STRONG READING FOUNDATION
Phonemic Awareness Games & Activities
The research is in! Children with a strong foundation of phonemic awareness become better readers. Our bundle is your one-stop shop for teaching all levels of this important skill.
Watch the member workshop!
In this 30-minute workshop from The Measured Mom Plus, members will …
- Learn exactly what phonemic awareness is.
- Get a comprehensive phonemic awareness assessment.
- Get a variety of printables for teaching phoneme isolation, blending, segmentation, and manipulation.
Not a member yet? Learn more here.