Top 5 Tips for Teaching the Alphabet
to Preschoolers & Kindergartners
Do you have questions about teaching the alphabet to kids in preschool and kindergarten? I’ve answered the five most common questions that I receive in the following video:
- When should we begin teaching the alphabet?
- In what order should we teach the letters?
- Should we start with upper or lowercase?
- Should we teach letter names or sounds first?
- What are the best methods for teaching the alphabet?
- Letter and photo cards
- Letter of the Week curriculum
- Guidebook – How to Teach Letters and Their Sounds
Free printables you might enjoy:
CHECK OUT OUR POPULAR ALPHABET CURRICULUM
Letter of the Week Curriculum
Looking for a creative, hands-on letter of the week curriculum? Download this ebook and have countless hands-on, creative learning activities right at your fingertips.
MEMBERS GET MORE!
WATCH THE MEMBER WORKSHOP
In this 16-minute workshop, you will get quick, powerful strategies for helping children of different ages remember letters of the alphabet.
The training also includes the following printables:
- Editable letter sorting activity
- Play dough mats
- Name & dot it pages
- Editable letter game
- Letter name assessment
- Alphabet intervention book
Not a member yet? Learn more here.