This post contains affiliate links.
Thanks for joining me for another video blog post! Today’s video shares 8 ways to build fluency in grades K-5 (and beyond!).
Links mentioned in the video:
- Video blog post: What you need to know about sight words
- My page of phonics printables
- Reading Fluency Table from Reading A to Z
- Shel Silverstein’s poetry books: Falling Up, Where the Sidewalk Ends, A Light in the Attic
- Jack Prelutzky poetry books: The New Kid on the Block, A Pizza the Size of the Sun, It’s Raining Pigs and Noodles
- My Reader’s Theater Scripts – Familiar Tales for Grades 1-3
- 10 ways to build fluency
Other helpful resources:
- Poetry books that will make you love poetry (What Do We Do All Day?)
- Books for building fluency (This Reading Mama)
BUILD FLUENCY WITH READER’S THEATER!
Reader’s Theater Scripts – Familiar Tales for Grades 1-3
Students (and their teachers!) love our engaging Reader’s Theater plays based on familiar tales. You’ll get ten plays in the bundle!