This post contains affiliate links.
Thanks for joining me for another video blog post! Today’s video shares 8 ways to build fluency in grades K-5 (and beyond!).
Links mentioned in the video:
- Video blog post: What you need to know about sight words
- My page of phonics printables
- Reading Fluency Table from Reading A to Z
- Shel Silverstein’s poetry books: Falling Up, Where the Sidewalk Ends, A Light in the Attic
- Jack Prelutzky poetry books: The New Kid on the Block, A Pizza the Size of the Sun, It’s Raining Pigs and Noodles
- My Reader’s Theater Scripts – Familiar Tales for Grades 1-3
- 10 ways to build fluency
Other helpful resources:
- Poetry books that will make you love poetry (What Do We Do All Day?)
- Books for building fluency (This Reading Mama)
BUILD FLUENCY WITH READER’S THEATER!
Reader’s Theater Scripts – Familiar Tales for Grades 1-3
Students (and their teachers!) love our engaging Reader’s Theater plays based on familiar tales. You’ll get ten plays in the bundle!
WATCH THE MEMBER TRAINING
Do your fluency exercises ever feel dull and repetitive?
I have good news; Reader’s Theater is the complete opposite!
Kids love the chance to read scripts for an audience. In this quick training, members will learn best practices for using this powerful fluency-building tool in the classroom.