A little about me
My name is Anna Geiger. As a former teacher (M.Ed.), I’m now a work-at-home mom of six kiddos ages 4-12.
Are you a parent who is suddenly homeschooling?
I’m here to help.
- I simplify teacher-speak and share helpful how-to posts and videos. Here’s a popular post, and here’s an example of a free video.
- I’m creating a series of posts to help you know how to support your learner depending on his/her grade. And I’ll be sharing sanity saving tips and tricks on my podcast soon.
- The best way I can help is if you join my free email newsletter. I share my best tips and tricks a few times each week. Sign up here (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Are you a teacher?
- I share easy-to-use printables to use with your students in preschool through third grade… and nearly all are FREE.
- I share how-to articles that simplify teaching and give you the tools you need to be successful in your classroom.
- I’ve co-created two online courses to support K-2 teachers: Teaching Every Reader and Teaching Every Writer.
- If you want even more resources, I have an inexpensive membership site called The Measured Mom Plus. There I share additional printables, short video trainings, and one-click no ads access to each of my printables. Learn more here.
Are you suddenly teaching virtually?
I’ll be researching and sharing ideas for you, too.
To learn more about me, check out the videos below.
My teaching background
How to find your way around my site
How I find time to blog and parent six kids
A peek at our daily schedule
- Reading the alphabet (referral link)
- Preschool Math at Home (coming soon!)
- Playing Preschool (referral link)
- Letter of the Week curriculum
The one thing you should do right now
- Sign up for my free email newsletter here!
Have you seen my online course?
I am most excited to introduce you to Teaching Every Reader, the online course I created with my colleague, Becky Spence. We offer it several times a year and are thankful for the many educators we’ve been blessed to teach. If you teach reading in grades K-2, we encourage you to join the waiting list! You can do that here.