About this Site
The Measured Mom is an education blog which shares teaching resources for preschool through grade five.
Created in January 2013, The Measured Mom has enjoyed steady growth. It currently receives between 1.5 and 2 million pageviews per month. The blog’s newsletter has over 125,000 subscribers with a 25-30% open rate and a 7% click through rate.
Anna Geiger, the site’s creator, is an experienced teacher with an M.Ed. She is currently raising her six children (ages 2-11) at home.
Teachers and parents alike follow The Measured Mom for thoughtful articles and printable resources.
- When time permits, we enjoy partnering with businesses to promote learning materials and other resources for parents and teachers. Opportunities include sponsored posts or reviews (written by The Measured Mom and posted on themeasuredmom.com), newsletter ads, e-blasts, giveaways and link insertions. To learn if we are currently doing reviews/sponsored posts, etc. and to learn our current rates, please e-mail anna(at)themeasuredmom(dot)com.
- The Measured Mom does not provide book, app, or product reviews without monetary compensation. If you would like us to feature your product, we will consider that as part of a sponsored post (see above) or a paid review.
- The Measured Mom does not accept unsolicited articles, guest posts, or infographics.
- The Measured Mom does not add related links to posts unless we have personally used them and can honestly recommend them. Please don’t ask us to link to your related article unless you are prepared to pay for a review, sponsored post, or no-follow link insertion.
- All links are no-follow.
- All sponsored posts will be disclosed.
You may contact Anna Geiger by sending a note to anna(at)themeasuredmom(dot)com.