This simple baked macaroni and cheese recipe is perfect for when you’re going to be home but don’t have time to work in the kitchen. It goes together in just a few minutes.
Easy Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2.5 cups whole wheat (or regular) macaroni, uncooked
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar
- 4 cups lowfat milk (or whole)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Melt the butter and pour it into a 13×9 inch glass baking dish.
- Pour in dry macaroni and stir.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the pasta.
- Pour four cups of milk over the macaroni so it is completely covered.
- Bake at 325 for one hour.
Nutrition Information (8 servings):
288 calories, 13 g fat, 31 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein
Looking for more healthy recipes? These are our favorites!
© 2013 – 2016, Anna G. All rights reserved.