This post is sponsored by Just Right Reader. All opinions are my own. I only promote products I know and love!
Looking for a way to eliminate summer slide … and accelerate reading achievement in summer school and at home?
You can’t go wrong with Just Right Reader’s Summer Take-Home Decodable Packs!
We’re all too familiar with the summer slide … and decoding is the literacy skill that slides most of all. But there’s hope!
Here’s why teachers and students love Just Right Reader’s take-home decodable packs:
- Each Summer Pack includes 10 Science of Reading decodables with diverse characters, colorful illustrations, and relatable stories. They’re decodables students are excited to read – a perfect way to reinforce the phonics skills students they’ve worked hard to learn all year.
- The packs are personalized to each student.
- The books feature diverse characters and engaging stories.
- The books are gift-wrapped in a backpack … making students excited to get started and to read every day.
- Each decodable book has a memorable video phonics lesson in English and Spanish, easily accessed by scanning the QR code on the back.
- SUMMER PACK
- Say goodbye to the summer slide with decodables for every week of summer
- The pack includes 5 packs of decodable books each … 50 books total per student!
- SKILL REVIEW PACK
- Features a mixed review of phonics skills
- Includes 1 pack of 10 decodable books per student
- Is available in both English and Spanish
Yes, Just Right Reader includes Spanish decodables as well! These are not translations; they are engaging texts written in Spanish to support all biliteracy models. These books feature diverse characters and relatable situations with short video lessons in Spanish to strengthen caregiver involvement.
Leave a Comment