This post is sponsored by Just Right Reader. All opinions are my own. I only promote products I know and love!
Looking for a way to eliminate summer slide … and accelerate reading achievement in summer school and at home?
You can’t go wrong with Just Right Reader’s Summer Take-Home Decodable Packs!
We’re all too familiar with the summer slide … and decoding is the literacy skill that slides most of all. But there’s hope!
Here’s why teachers and students love Just Right Reader’s take-home decodable packs:
- Each Summer Pack includes 10 Science of Reading decodables with diverse characters, colorful illustrations, and relatable stories. They’re decodables students are excited to read – a perfect way to reinforce the phonics skills students they’ve worked hard to learn all year.
- The packs are personalized to each student.
- The books feature diverse characters and engaging stories.
- The books are gift-wrapped in a backpack … making students excited to get started and to read every day.
- Each decodable book has a memorable video phonics lesson in English and Spanish, easily accessed by scanning the QR code on the back.
- SUMMER PACK
- Say goodbye to the summer slide with decodables for every week of summer
- The pack includes 5 packs of decodable books each … 50 books total per student!
- SKILL REVIEW PACK
- Features a mixed review of phonics skills
- Includes 1 pack of 10 decodable books per student
- Is available in both English and Spanish
Yes, Just Right Reader includes Spanish decodables as well! These are not translations; they are engaging texts written in Spanish to support all biliteracy models. These books feature diverse characters and relatable situations with short video lessons in Spanish to strengthen caregiver involvement.