Today I’m sharing my final set of short vowel four-in-a-row games. They’re a fun (and quick!) way to review single-syllable short vowel words.
To play, print a board game of your choice. Then grab two do-a-dot markers. Other options include covering the words with small round manipulatives or coloring with regular markers or crayons.
Take turns reading the words and dotting with a do-a-dot marker.
The first to get four in a row, wins!
There are 15 games in the download:
- ub words
- ub words with blends and digraphs
- uck words
- uck words with blends and digraphs
- ug words
- ug words with blends and digraphs
- un words
- un words with blends and digraphs
- ump words
- ump words with blends and digraphs
- um words
- um words with blends and digraphs
- ub, uck, ug words
- un, ump, um words
- All short u word families (mixed)
Other short vowel 4-in-a-row games:
Get your free four in a row: short u words!
Phonics Games – Follow the Path – Level 1- CVC – Blends – Digraphs
When you purchase, you’ll receive 28 games for CVC words, blends, digraphs, and more.