Wow, we’ve covered a lot in this free video series!
- We’ve talked about what to teach writers in K-2.
- We’ve discussed how to get kids actually interested in writing.
- We gave tips for getting your writing workshop started.
- We’ve shown you how to help kids move from drawing to writing.
- We’ve explained the secret to meeting every writer’s needs.
- We discussed how to teach young writers to spell on their own.
- We gave tips for managing writing workshop.
- We shared a list of mentor texts perfect for K-2.
We’re on the home stretch!
Today, it’s all about revising and editing. Is it really possible to teach these skills in K-2?
Today’s video will show you how. And don’t forget to grab the free chart at the end of the post!
Sign up below to get the free revising and
editing charts for your learners!
Be sure to check out the rest of the videos!
© 2019, Anna G. All rights reserved.