The Measured Mom launched in January of 2013 … which means that we’re celebrating a big anniversary!
10th anniversary giveaway
I’m giving away a 45-minute one-on-one call to 10 winners.
That’s right … if you win, ask me anything! (Well … anything related to teaching literacy. 😉 )
Here are some things we might discuss:
- How to help a specific learner (your child or a student in your class)
- How to choose a new curriculum
- What the science of reading says about a particular topic
- How to design your school day
- How to do small group phonics lessons in your setting
- How to make changes in your setting when not everyone is on board with the science of reading
- How to start your own teaching-related business
- Anything else related to teaching reading and literacy
Please use the form below to enter.
- You must leave a comment on this blog post letting me know what you’d like to discuss to be eligible to win.
- If you’d rather contact me privately, you must still leave a comment letting me know you’ve sent me an email.
*I will choose ten winners on Thursday, January 19. Watch your email! If you’re chosen, I’ll send you a link to my calendar to choose a time to video chat via Google Meet.a Rafflecopter giveaway