Looking for math games for grade 3 and up?
If you’re looking for a fun way to approach those basic math skills that your child needs to learn, You’ll find what you’re looking for in this set of math games for grade 3 and up.
1. Play this division game inspired by the Olympics.
2. Practice multiplication facts with this Crazy Daisy math game.
3. Play a modified Go Fish with this fraction match card game.
4. I know the image shows addition, but grab any set of flash cards to play 15-in-a-row.
5. If your child has a mastery of multiplication and division, try this “guess the missing sign” game.
6. Learn about multiplication in 3-D – with Legos!
7. Race toy cars and practice division with this printable division game.
8. Play this count the dots game to learn multiplication.
9. Make a paper fortune teller (remember those?) to review multiplication or fractions.
10. Answer multiplication problems while helping aliens find their way home with Aliens on Vacation.
11. Learn about fractions with Roll a Whole.
12. Here’s a printable game to help your child practice rounding single-digit numbers.
13. This math game will teach your child the multiplication doubles facts.
14. Play this printable multiplication roll & cover.
15. Get out your old Connect 4 Game and make a fractions game out of it.