Looking for math games for grade 3 and up?
If you’re looking for a fun way to approach those basic math skills that your child needs to learn, You’ll find what you’re looking for in this set of math games for grade 3 and up.
1. Play this division game inspired by the Olympics.
2. Practice multiplication facts with this Crazy Daisy math game.
3. Play a modified Go Fish with this fraction match card game.
4. I know the image shows addition, but grab any set of flash cards to play 15-in-a-row.
5. If your child has a mastery of multiplication and division, try this “guess the missing sign” game.
6. Learn about multiplication in 3-D – with Legos!
7. Race toy cars and practice division with this printable division game.
8. Play this count the dots game to learn multiplication.
9. Make a paper fortune teller (remember those?) to review multiplication or fractions.
10. Answer multiplication problems while helping aliens find their way home with Aliens on Vacation.
11. Learn about fractions with Roll a Whole.
12. Here’s a printable game to help your child practice rounding single-digit numbers.
13. This math game will teach your child the multiplication doubles facts.
14. Play this printable multiplication roll & cover.
15. Get out your old Connect 4 Game and make a fractions game out of it.
Thank you for sharing these! It was so nice to have them all in one place!!
You’re welcome, Melanie!
I’m trying to access the multiplication in 3D game, but whenever I click on it, and some of the other math games, it takes me to the Connect 4 Fraction game instead. ? I even tried searching for the games by name on your blog with no luck. Are the games still available?
Sorry, Cindi – I just made errors when writing the original post. Thanks for catching them! I think everything is linked up correctly now.
I want to know how I can buy or receive youir math games for grades 3-5. Please let me know.
Hello, Carol! I don’t sell print items. You just need to download what you want to your computer and print it for free. If you’re looking for a particular game on this page, click the brown link. Most of these games are from other websites, but they are all FREE to download. 🙂
Thank you SO very much! Not ONLY for the games but also for putting them all in one place! 🙂
May you be richly blessed in return for all of the blessings you share with others! 🙂
Great ideas here! My 10 year old will LOVE the math slalom game!!!
I hope you get a chance to try it!