Today I’m sharing another installment in my collection of free phonics books. You’ll find books for ind, end, ent, est, itch, ink, ing and old words.
(This post contains affiliate links.)
This is set 13 of my free phonics books… out of 24 total, so stay tuned!
Here’s what you need to know about my phonics books:
- To keep interest high, the books are bright and colorful. I use funny clip art whenever I can.
- To make sure the books sound the way we speak, I use sight words alongside phonetic words. Check the back of each book to find the sight words in that particular text.
- The books build on each other. For example, the first five sets were short vowel word families. So you’ll often find short vowel words mixed into the later sets.
- These books are not stories. It’s challenging to write phonetic stories that actually make sense, so instead I put together a set of unrelated sentences that use the same phonics pattern.
Here’s a sample book!
How to print and assemble:
- Separate the stack into each individual book. Each book consists of two pages front to back.
- Cut across the horizontal center of the pages.
- Insert the pages into each other, using the page numbers as a guide.
- Staple with a long arm stapler.
For a picture tutorial to help you put the books together, visit this post.