What you’ll get
When you purchase, you’ll get three digital files with 200 pages of activities for teaching an All About Me theme to preschoolers and kindergartners. In the bundle, you’ll find activities for teaching about
- My 5 senses
- My body
- My emotions
The files will be sent directly to your e-mail, where you can download and save to your computer to print and use anytime you’d like.
These nonfiction readers are perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners! Teach concepts of print and sight words with this collection of 12 printable books.
3-part cards and pocket chart sentences
You’ll get 3-part cards for emotions and body parts, plus printable pocket chart strips and sentences. You’ll also find a page in the bundle with suggestions for how to use them.
Sample sentences include:
- “Sometimes I am happy. Sometimes I am excited. Sometimes I am worried.” (etc.)
- “I can see the rainbow. I can see the tree. I can see the cloud.” (etc.)
- “This is my back. This is my ear. This is my foot.” (etc.)
“Color Me” Readers
I’ve created five new “Color Me Readers” to go with our All About Me Theme.
- One book about emotions
- One book about the body
- Three books (level 1, 2, and 3) about the five senses
- Body Blackout
- My Feelings BINGO
- “I Have, Who Has?” body part cards
- Beginning sounds sorting mats
- Beginning sounds matching
- Roll & Color games
- Five Senses game
- Five Senses clip cards
- Body part rhyming clip cards
You’ll find 15 black-and-white low prep (or NO prep) activity pages. Some are open-ended activities, while others are more traditional worksheets.
And to top it all off, I’ve included resources pages with even more learning ideas. You’ll get
- Recommended book lists
- Links to suggested songs and rhymes
- Crafts and process art ideas
- Sensory play activities
- Center ideas
© 2015 – 2018, Anna G. All rights reserved.