What will you receive when you purchase?
You will receive a pdf file with the following:
- A private link to download the Google Slides activity
- Instructions for how to use the activity on a desktop, laptop, Chromebook, or iPad
- Optional printable task cards (20)
Students will read the sentence on each slide. They will identify the word that needs a capital letter and identify the capitalization rule that applies.
The yellow rectangles are moveable, so students can move them when they work with the activity within Google Slides. Learners can use Google Slides on a desktop computer, Chromebook, laptop computer, or iPad.
This product reviews the following capitalization rules:
- Capitalize the first word of a sentence.
- Capitalize the names of holidays.
- Capitalize days of the week and months of the year.
- Capitalize the names of people and pets.
- Capitalize the names of places.
- Capitalize the names of books and movies.
You can easily assign the activity if you use Google Classroom (instructions for this are included in the pdf).
As mentioned above, this activity is completely ready for Google Classroom. This was created in Google Slides and can easily be shared into Classroom. The file includes easy-to-follow tutorials for assigning the activity in Google Classroom and Microsoft OneDrive. It can be used on iPads as well. It’s great for distance learning!
© 2020, Anna G. All rights reserved.