What you’ll get
When you purchase, you’ll get four digital files with 245 pages of activities for teaching a Fall theme to preschoolers and kindergartners. In the bundle, you’ll find activities for teaching about
- Fall leaves
These nonfiction readers are perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners! Teach concepts of print and sight words with this collection of 10 printable books.
3-part cards and pocket chart sentences
You’ll get 3-part cards for fall leaves and apple and pumpkin life cycles, plus printable pocket chart strips and sentences for these concepts and other Fall words. You’ll also find a page in the bundle with suggestions for how to use them.
Sample sentences include:
- “First, it is an apple seed. Second, it is a seedling. Third, it is an apple tree.” (etc.)
- “I see a rake in the Fall. I see a wheelbarrow in the Fall. I see a scarecrow in the Fall.” (etc.)
- “It is a gingko leaf. It is a maple leaf. It is an oak leaf.” (etc.)
“Color Me” Readers
I’ve created eleven new “Color Me Readers” to go with our Fall Theme Pack. Many of these books are interactive. Your child will add things to each picture based on the text.
- One apple counting book
- One leaf color book
- One apple book about size and color
- One apple life cycle book
- One pumpkin life cycle book
- One “Where is the Apple” book using direction words
- One “Where is the Pumpkin” book using direction words
- One “Where is the Leaf” book using direction words
- Three books about common sights in Fall, with three levels of difficulty
- Syllable count & clip cards
- Sound box cards
- Apple rhyming game
- Apple & leaf pattern cards
- Apple, leaf and pumpkin counting mats
- “Which one doesn’t belong?”
- No prep math games in black & white
And much more!
You’ll find 15 black-and-white low prep (or NO prep) activity pages. Some are open-ended activities, while most are more traditional worksheets.
And to top it all off, I’ve included resources pages with even more learning ideas. You’ll get
- Recommended book lists
- Links to suggested songs and rhymes
- Crafts and process art ideas
- Sensory play activities
- Center ideas
© 2015 – 2020, Anna G. All rights reserved.