Get A-Z letter cards, photo cards, word wall headers, alphabet flash cards, and alphabet wall cards in one great bundle!
Use the letter cards, photo cards, and flash cards to teach letter recognition, letter sounds, and vocabulary. Print the wall cards for classroom decor, and choose between two sizes of word wall headers.
You and your students will love the real images in this high quality bundle!
What you’ll get:
One digital file containing over 130 pages of printable letter cards, photo cards, wall cards, flash cards, and word wall headers – with real photos!
- 12 colorful uppercase images for each letter
- 12 colorful lowercase images for each letter
- Up to 12 small photo cards for each letter (including cards for short and long vowels and soft and hard consonants)
- Flash cards using real photos (four per page)
- Large wall cards with real photos (two per page)
- Word wall headers with real photos in two sizes
Practice letter recognition by sorting the letter cards into groups.
Display the picture cards and name the cards you want your child to find. If your child is ready, ask harder questions. “Point to the animal” or “Show me which picture shows something you eat.” You can even combine the picture cards for different letters and have your child sort them into food, animals, etc.
Other ideas for use
- Print the letter and picture cards on cardstock and laminate. Then bury in a sensory material (such as dried beans) and invite your child to find and name them.
- Put the word wall cards on a bulletin board, leaving space under each card. Write new sight words on card stock and staple them under each header.
- Hide the flash cards in a room and have your child find and name each letter.
© 2016 – 2019, Anna G. All rights reserved.