Check out this video preview!
What you’ll get
With your purchase you’ll get two digital files containing over 500 pages of hands-on preschool lesson plans and printables for teaching the alphabet.
Not only will you get four days of lessons for each letter (plus optional bonus activities), but you’ll also get a detailed guide and an appendix that’s bursting with even more ideas for preschool learning!
The files will be sent directly to your e-mail, where you can download and save to your computer.
What other buyers have said
“A very complete series of lessons and activities for each letter of the alphabet! One of the best compilations I’ve come across! Thank you for doing all the work!”
“It’s great to be able to pick and choose from a wide variety of activities! Love it!”
“I can’t believe all of the ideas that are included in this curriculum! If you are thinking about this, I assure you that it is worth well beyond what you pay. I haven’t seen a single idea or activity that kids won’t enjoy. And I know these activities will actually teach alphabet knowledge.”
“Very detailed and well organized lesson plans!”
“I’m so thankful for the time and work put into this high quality resource! The price is worth every penny for both the quality and the time saved.”
Check out all the goodness in this 517-page ebook!
- The difference between crafts and process art (and how to find the proper balance)
- Fine motor skills for preschoolers
- How to teach math in preschool
- Gross motor skills that preschoolers need
- The importance of sensory play
- Why it’s important to do many whole alphabet activities
- The value of reading aloud
- Letters A-Z
- Each letter has four days of lessons, plus bonus activities
- Each day’s lessons take an estimated 20-40 minutes.
- Each week’s lessons include a book list, crafts, process art, math connections, multi-sensory activities, whole alphabet learning, a name activity, and both fine and gross motor fun.
- Appendix (with links to even more of the very best preschool activities!)
- Alphabet crafts
- Process art ideas
- Fine motor activities
- Math ideas
- Science experiments
- Dramatic play centers and ideas
- Name activities
- Whole alphabet activities
- Sensory play ideas
- Letter formation ideas
- Snack and meal ideas
- Letter of the week book lists (easy to print!)
- Alphabet books
© 2015 – 2019, Anna G. All rights reserved.