What you’ll get
With your purchase you’ll get five digital files containing almost 200 pages of hands-on preschool lesson plans for teaching the alphabet.
Not only will you get four days of lessons for each letter (plus optional bonus activities), but you’ll also get a detailed guide and an appendix that’s bursting with even more ideas for preschool learning!
The files will be sent directly to your e-mail, where you can download and save to your computer.
Just click on the blue links to bring you directly to the blog posts! There you’ll learn more about a hands-on activity or pick up a free printable. If you choose to print the ebook, you can enter the shortened links into your browser.
“Anna’s book is an must-have resource for any preschool teacher (in the classroom or at home)! The hands-on activities included for each letter make it easy to modify teaching the alphabet for any learner.
The appendix alone is overflowing with resources including read aloud books, science activities, and fine motor activities to extend letter learning. I highly recommend The ABC’s of Preschool!”
— Becky, reading specialist and creator of This Reading Mama
“This resource is very well organized and easy to implement at home or in a classroom. I am blown away by its contents and can’t wait to share it with others!”
— Angela, former teacher and writer of Teaching Mama
“This ebook is jam packed with creative resources that help kids interact in fun and playful ways. A must-have book for parents and teachers who want to help kids learn the alphabet.”
— Jodi, former teacher and founder of Growing Book by Book
“The ABC’s of Preschool renewed my excitement for teaching my second child this coming year. I was stressed out over the additional research it would take to teach two very different boys. Not anymore! Anna has put together a treasure trove of ideas. I am so excited to begin doing letter of the week with my little one!”
— Kate, former kindergarten teacher, now homeschooling mom
Designed for easy printing
The book itself is available only as a pdf download, but after you download it, you can print it yourself and have it bound professionally at a Staples, FedEx, or other office store. I’ve designed the ebook to include shortened links so you can access all the links even with a printed copy.
Check out all the goodness in this 191-page ebook!
- The difference between crafts and process art (and how to find the proper balance)
- Fine motor skills for preschoolers
- How to teach math in preschool
- Gross motor skills that preschoolers need
- The importance of sensory play
- Why it’s important to do many whole alphabet activities
- The value of reading aloud
- Letters A-Z
- Each letter has four days of lessons, plus a day of bonus activities.
- Each day’s lessons take an estimated 20-40 minutes.
- Each week’s lessons include a book list, crafts, process art, math connections, multi-sensory activities, whole alphabet learning, a name activity, and both fine and gross motor fun.
- Appendix (with links to even more of the very best preschool activities!)
- Alphabet crafts
- Process art ideas
- Fine motor activities
- Math ideas
- Science experiments
- Dramatic play centers and ideas
- Name activities
- Whole alphabet activities
- Sensory play ideas
- Letter formation ideas
- Snack and meal ideas
- Letter of the week book lists (easy to print!)
- Alphabet books
© 2015 – 2017, Anna G. All rights reserved.