Check out the video preview!
When you purchase, you’ll get 7 pdf files:
- One file has 50 printable games featuring CVC words.
The other files have 6 printing options for the 48 books:
- Little books in full color
- Little books without color-coded words
- Little books in black and white
- Side-staple books in full color
- Side-staple books without color-coded words
- Side-staple books in black and white
The books and games feature these phonics patterns:
-s and -es suffixes
- “s” verb ending (sings, plays, etc.)
- “s” plural ending (cups, pins, etc.)
- “es” verb ending (catches, judges, etc.)
- “es” plural ending (kisses, dresses, etc.)
-ed & -ing suffixes
- word + ed (jumped, played, etc.)
- e-drop + ed (liked, waved, etc.)
- double consonant + ed (stopped, rubbed, etc.)
- word + ing (jumping, singing, etc.)
- e-drop + ing (driving, smiling, etc.)
- double consonant + ed (stopping, clapping, etc.)
- bookstore, dollhouse, etc.
- “am, is, are” – I’m, you’re, etc.
- “not” – can’t, won’t, etc.
- “would” – I’d, she’d, etc.
- “will” – I’ll, you’ll, etc.
- “has, have” – she’s, we’ve, etc.
- VCCV words with no double consonant (napkin, garden, etc.)
- VCCV words with a double consonant (funny, yellow, etc.)
- VCV words with an open syllable (apron, spider, etc.)
- VCV words with a closed syllable (robin, limit, etc.)
Words ending with el, le, er, or ar
- el (level, shrivel, etc.)
- le (apple, jungle, etc.)
- er (teacher, cleaner, etc.)
- or (mayor, doctor, etc.)
- ar (dollar, molar, etc.)
Words ending with ey, ie, & y
- ey (chimney, turkey, etc.)
- ie (goalie, cookie, etc.)
- y (crazy, messy, etc.)
Words with prefixes and suffixes
- “re” (return, redo, etc.)
- “mis” (misplace, misuse, etc.)
- “un” (undo, untie, etc.)
- “ful” (careful, helpful, etc.)
- “ly” (slowly, badly, etc.)
- “est” (biggest, smallest, etc.)
Download the pdf preview below for more details!
If you are a resident of the European Union, please purchase this product in my TPT store.
© 2018, Anna G. All rights reserved.