This giant bundle pack of phonics books is an amazing deal at just 9 cents per book! These books were designed to supplement your reading curriculum or to use alongside my sight word reader collection.
- Each phonics book is a collection of sentences highlighting a particular phonics pattern. These are not actual stories, but a collection of unrelated sentences featuring a common phonics pattern. You’ll find that the bright, engaging (and often funny!) pictures will keep your child’s attention.
- Each book features both a phonics pattern and sight words that your child can learn by reading our sight word readers. You’ll find the featured sight words listed on the back of each book.
- My early sets are quite simple and perfect for children just starting to sound out words. Even the later sets do not advance too quickly, making these a great resource for early and struggling readers alike.
Your child has a new word to read before turning the page to see the picture clue, where he will read the word in a sentence. Isolating the word will help him really focus on the phonics pattern!
What you’ll get
With your purchase, you’ll get four pdf files containing 134 phonics books in 24 sets. Each set gets progressively more challenging as it reviews previously learned patterns and sight words. The back of each book lists the featured sight words. The front of each book names the phonics pattern the book focuses on.
- Set 1: Short a word families
- Set 2: Short i word families
- Set 3: Short o word families
- Set 4: Short e word families
- Set 5: Short u word families
- Set 6: r-controlled vowels
- Set 7: Silent e words
- Set 8: ee and oo words
- Set 9: ay, ai, igh, -y words
- Set 10: ea, oa, ow, ie words
- Set 11: ush, unch, ump, ust, ung, unk words
- Set 12: and, ash, amp, ang, atch, ank words
- Set 13: ind, ent, ent, est, old, itch, ink, ing
- Set 14: aw, all, oi, oy, ou, ue, ui, ew, dge, ou
- Set 15: -s and -es endings
- Set 16: -ed and ing endings
- Set 17: compound words
- Set 18: contractions
- Set 19: VCCV words
- Set 20: VCV words
- Set 21: -el, -le, -er, -ar, -or words
- Set 22: -ie, -ey, -y words
- Set 23: -ture, -on words
- Set 24: words with prefixes and suffixes
Downloading each individual set can be tedious. With one quick purchase you’ll have all 134 books in just four files. Plus, each download has a helpful table of contents so you don’t need to scroll down to find what you’re looking for.
The bonus also comes with a storage solution! Get these printable dividers so you can easily organize the books in two plastic shoe boxes. Slick!
How to assemble
1. Print the four pages for each book, front to back.
2. You’ll have two pages, front to back, for a single book. Cut across the horizontal center of each book.
3. Fit the pages together in their proper order.
5. Open back up and staple on the fold with a long-armed stapler.
*This page contains affiliate links.
© 2015 – 2017, Anna G. All rights reserved.