Get these printable task cards for a variety of place activities perfect for second grade learners. Simply print the cards (in color OR black and white), and use them in a variety of ways:
- Use as playing cards with a board game.
- Put them in a stack for use at a math center.
- Post the around the classroom for “Write the Room.”
- Play the engaging whole class game, “Scoot.”
What you’ll get
You’ll receive a 97-page file with the following:
- 32 task cards for naming the number with Base 10 blocks
- 32 task cards for naming the underlined digit’s value
- 32 task cards for skip counting by 2’s, 5’s, 10’s, and 100’s
- 32 task cards for comparing numbers up to 3-digits
- 32 task cards for standard and expanded form
- 32 task cards for problem solving related to place value
And that’s not all! You’ll also receive:
- Place Value Challenge game board and recording sheet
- Math Center recording sheet
- Write the Room recording sheet
- SCOOT! recording sheet
© 2018 – 2019, Anna G. All rights reserved.