What you’ll get
When you purchase, you’ll get five digital files with 300 pages of activities for teaching a spring theme to preschoolers and kindergartners.
In the bundle, you’ll find printable books and activities for the following topics and mini-themes:
The files will be sent directly to your e-mail, where you can download and save to your computer to print and use anytime you’d like!
(Can’t view the sample pages? Get help here.)
These nonfiction readers are perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners! Teach concepts of print and sight words with this collection of 10 books. They’re easy to print and assemble!
Picture Cards & Pocket Chart Sentences
This pack includes a variety of 3-part cards and picture strips. Use these to teach vocabulary and early science concepts. Combine them with pocket chart strips to teach concepts of print and sight words.
Get 3-part cards and picture strips for the following:
- Spring flowers
- Spring trees
- Gardening tools
- Garden vegetables
Combine with pocket chart strips to make sentences such as:
- “The buttercups bloom in the spring. The azaleas bloom in the spring.”
- “I use a wheelbarrow in the garden. I use a watering can in the garden.”
- “I pick lettuce from the garden. I pick peas from the garden.”
“Color Me” Readers
I’ve created ten new “Color Me Readers” to go with our Spring Theme Pack. Children will read about gardening, spring flowers, garden vegetables, and more. The final three books feature the same images with differing levels of text difficulty.
You’ll love the variety of hands-on activities for learning centers! Just a sampling of the activities are pictured above.
Here’s what you’ll get!
- Spring counting mats #1-10
- Flower number puzzles #1-20
- Flower beginning sound mats A-Z
- Count and clip cards #1-20
- Rhyming clip cards
- 10 no prep single player BINGO games for a variety of skills
- Seed packet syllable sort
- Fluency practice strips
- Roll and color games (5 levels of difficulty)
and many more spring-themed math and literacy activities!
You’ll also get 15 black-and-white no-prep activity pages.
Get eight printable recording sheets for science activities designed for preschoolers and kindergartners.
And to top it all off, I’ve included resources pages with even more learning ideas. You’ll get
- Recommended book lists
- Links to suggested songs and rhymes
- Art & crafts ideas
- Sensory play activities
- Ideas for science experiments
- Snack suggestions
© 2016 – 2020, Anna G. All rights reserved.