What you’ll get
When you purchase, you’ll get two digital files with over 300 pages of activities for teaching a weather and seasons theme to preschoolers and kindergartners.
In the bundle, you’ll find printable books and activities for the following topics and mini-themes:
- Weather: rainy, sunny, foggy, windy, stormy, snowy, and cloudy
- Extreme weather
- The four seasons
The files will be sent directly to your e-mail, where you can download and save to your computer to print and use anytime you’d like!
(Can’t view the sample pages? Get help here.)
These nonfiction readers are perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners! Teach concepts of print and sight words with this collection of 12 books. They’re easy to print and assemble!
Picture Cards & Pocket Chart Sentences
This pack includes a variety of 3-part cards and picture strips. Use these to teach vocabulary and early science concepts. Combine them with pocket chart strips to teach concepts of print and sight words.
Get 3-part cards and picture strips for the following:
- Types of weather
- Weather words
- Weather instruments
- Extreme weather
Combine with pocket chart strips to make sentences such as:
- “The weather is rainy. The weather is sunny.”
- “Today it is foggy. Today it is windy.”
- “It is snowy today. It is rainy today.”
- “I see the rainbow. I see the lightning.”
- “Look at the rain. Look at the cloud. Look at the snow.”
- “Oh no! It is a blizzard! Oh no! It is a flood!”
- “Use a thermometer to measure temperature. Use a weather vane to measure wind direction.”
“Color Me” Readers
I’ve created nine new “Color Me Readers” to go with our Spring Theme Pack. Children will read about different types of weather, seasons, weather tools, and extreme weather.
You’ll love the variety of hands-on activities for learning centers! Just a sampling of the activities are pictured above.
Here’s what you’ll get!
- Weather sorting mats (rainy, sunny, windy, snowy, foggy, cloudy) – with real images
- Extreme weather sorting mats (tornado, drought, flood, blizzard) – with real images
- Four seasons sorting mats – with real images
- Raindrop beginning sound cover (mats for letters A-Z)
- Rhyming word clip cards
- Graphing center
- Cloud tower building mat #1-10
- Compound word rainbow puzzles
- Reading practice strip sets (Colorful Clouds, Weather Words, What’s the Weather?, Weather Instruments, and Extreme Weather)
- Umbrella word family mats (with either pictures or words)
- Match the number clip cards (count fingers, dice on dots, domino dots, or tally marks)
- Four season “Which one doesn’t belong?” clip cards
- Roll the Weather board games
- Roll the Season board game
- Four seasons count & clip cards #1-20
- Syllable clip cards
- Weather pattern strips
- Weather BINGO (classroom set)
- Weather I SPY (classroom set)
- Weather sound boxes
- No-prep math games (coins, shapes, and time to the hour)
- No-prep literacy games (beginning sounds, ending sounds, blends)
- Weather pieces for a pocket chart
- Raindrop counting mats #1-20
- Roll & Color games (match the die, one more, one less, and add the dice)
You’ll also get 15 black-and-white no-prep activity pages.
And to top it all off, I’ve included resources pages with even more learning ideas. You’ll get
- Recommended book lists
- Links to suggested songs and rhymes
- Art & crafts ideas
- Sensory play activities
- Ideas for science experiments
- Snack suggestions
© 2016 – 2018, Anna G. All rights reserved.