Never run out of Would You Rather questions again!
Use this huge list of questions with preschoolers, elementary school students, and high schoolers – at home, in the classroom, or in another group setting.
- “Would you rather eat a cookie or a donut?”
- “Would you rather be a roofer or lay pipes underground?”
- “Would you rather live on the 1st floor or the 70th floor?”
- “Would you rather have ten pet cats or ten pet dogs?”
- “Would you rather have a yard full of banana trees or raspberry bushes?”
- “Would you rather be tiny and live in a dollhouse or be a giant and live outdoors?”
What you’ll get
A 20-page file with a list of 530 questions – easy to print and use!
How to use Would You Rather questions
There is no end to ways you can use these questions. Here are a few ideas to get you started!
- To get to know your students in the first weeks of school
- To keep your learners’ attention during transition times
- To help students become comfortable with their small group members
- As writing prompts to build critical thinking skills
- To pass the time on long car rides
- As conversation starters at the dinner table
- To provide entertainment for a youth group, 4-H or scouting group, etc.
© 2018, Anna G. All rights reserved.
© 2018 – 2019, Anna G. All rights reserved.