- Because the products are digital, they are non-refundable.
- When you receive the e-mail with your files, please note that the links will expire in one year. I will not re-send the files after the year has passed.
- Please note where you save the files. Then you can open and print them whenever you’d like.
You are welcome to…
- print as many copies as you’d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- post online about a printable (for example—take a picture of your child or student using it), giving proper credit to The Measured Mom® Shop.
You may not…
- claim my files as your own.
- alter my electronic files.
- sell or in any way profit from my electronic files.
- print my files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.).
- e-mail my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion.
More legal stuff…
- My files are for personal or classroom use only. By using them, you agree that you will not copy or reproduce the files except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Modification of terms. I have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time; the modification will be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.