I love to make printables to share with parents and teachers! However, please keep in mind that I need you to come directly to my blog to access them. There are considerable costs related to creating and sharing printables online: website hosting, computer programs, the purchase of commercial use clip art, and more.
By increasing my visitor count, I can receive money from advertisers to support my work. If a person would host my files on another website or share the pdf file rather than the blog post link, he or she would be taking away from my potential revenue.
You are welcome to…
- download my printables by visiting themeasuredmom.com.
- save my printables on your computer.
- print as many copies as you’d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- share the link to the blog page where a printable can be found.
- post online about a printable (for example—take a picture of your child or student using it), giving proper credit to themeasuredmom.com.
You may not…
- download my printables from any site other than themeasuredmom.com.
- link directly to the pdf files. Instead, link to The Measured Mom web page where the pdf is located.
- claim my files as your own.
- alter my electronic files.
- sell or in any way profit from my electronic files.
- print my files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.).
- e-mail my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion.
More legal stuff…
- My files are for personal or classroom use only. By using them, you agree that you will not copy or reproduce the files except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Modification of terms. I have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time; the modification will be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.