This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to the second in my summer series of video blog posts! In this video I share important do’s and don’ts for teaching handwriting to young learners.
Watch the video to learn:
- how to get kids ready for handwriting (before worksheets!)
- which letters to begin with
- how to correct a poor pencil grasp
- how to help left-handed writers
…. and more!
Links I refer to in the video:
- Play to Learn Preschool: Why I let my preschoolers write their names in capital letters
- Ebook: Basics of Fine Motor Skills
- My favorite pencil grip
- Handwriting pages for left-handed writers
© 2018 – 2020, Anna G. All rights reserved.