This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to the second in my summer series of video blog posts! In this video I share important do’s and don’ts for teaching handwriting to young learners.
Watch the video to learn:
- how to get kids ready for handwriting (before worksheets!)
- which letters to begin with
- how to correct a poor pencil grasp
- how to help left-handed writers
…. and more!
Links I refer to in the video:
- Play to Learn Preschool: Why I let my preschoolers write their names in capital letters
- Ebook: Basics of Fine Motor Skills
- My favorite pencil grip
- Handwriting pages for left-handed writers
YOU’LL LOVE OUR HANDWRITING BUNDLE!
Get a set of over 330 handwriting worksheets in eight different styles! And don’t worry about scrolling through hundreds of pages to find what you need. With our easy-to-use Table of Contents, you can find and print what you need in a snap!
WATCH THE MEMBER TRAINING
Are your learners ready for handwriting practice?
In this quick training, members will learn how to help learners strengthen their hand muscles, build in-hand manipulation skills, and separate the tripod fingers.
It’s simple … I promise!
Not a member yet? Learn more here.