In anticipation of a veeeery long family car ride, I created this set of conversation cards … would you rather questions for kids.
Have you ever played “Would you rather?”
I love that game. Back in our single days, my sister and I took a few cross country road trips, and we played Would You Rather to pass the time.
- Would you rather drive a beautiful, sleek sports car that was unreliable OR an ugly, dented, rust-covered beater that never broke down?
- Would you rather never eat your favorite five foods again or ONLY eat your favorite five foods for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather communicate only with an Etch-a-Sketch or a Lite Brite?
Seriously, these are so fun.
Those sister road trips are a thing of the past, but as a mom of six I’ve found that Would You Rather questions have come in handy countless times. Not only are they useful for parents, but they’re also a sanity saver for teachers.
Use Would You Rather questions …
- To get to know your students in the first weeks of school
- To keep your learners’ attention during transition times
- To help students become comfortable with their small group members
- As writing prompts to build critical thinking skills
- To pass the time on long car rides
- As conversation starters at the dinner table
- To provide entertainment for a youth group, 4-H or scouting group, etc.
I made a set of 100 cards just like these. Then I printed them on cardstock, cut them apart, and punched a hole in the upper left corner. I put them together with a metal ring.
But I ran into a problem …
I ran out of questions! It’s amazing how quickly we breezed through 100 questions. You’re welcome to download the cards or list of 100 questions below. BUT … if you want to make sure you have enough questions for any setting, check out my printable list of Would You Rather questions in my online shop.
This set is designed for kids of all ages.
Unlike many Would You Rather questions that you can find online, mine are safe and engaging for everyone. The choices aren’t extreme, scary, gross or (ew) dirty.
Get your 100 free Would You Rather Questions!
Get even more would you rather questions!
Would You Rather Questions for All Ages
Never run out of these fun conversation starters … buy this product from my shop and get 500 printable questions ready to go!